This Product is for Human use only do not place on your pet!
Citronella oil is steam distilled from the leafy parts of the citronella plant, also known as Cymbopogon nardus. Thanks to its fresh, welcoming aroma, Citronella essential oil is a common element in perfumes and cosmetic products and is well known for its use in outdoor candles, sprays, lotions, and other camping and outdoor essentials.
As a relative of Lemongrass, Citronella has a slight citrus scent that provides a pleasant and inviting experience whenever it’s used. Its versatility makes it a great household product to add to your beauty routine or to refresh indoor and outdoor spaces.
Citronella essential oil uses
- Apply topically before and during outdoor activities.
- Use Citronella's bright scent to sweeten a custom fragrance or diffusion blend.
- Apply topically to refresh and moisturize skin.
- Use as an alternative to deodorant. Combine with Tea Tree essential oil for added strength.
- Create a DIY floating candle bowl to create a peaceful ambiance and pleasant aroma during outdoor parties.