In Home or Hotel Pet Sitting
Don't leave your pet alone all day long! We can stop by to walk, play, and feed your cat, dog, or caged pet and make sure that he or she is having the best day possible. We offer both in-home and hotel pet-sitting services.
Hotel Pet Sitting:
While you are visiting the great city of New Orleans, we want to make sure that your cat or dog gets all of the food, water, and company that they crave and deserve! For any pets that require a little extra time and care, a Petcetera staff member will come to your hotel and spend the time needed in order to reassure your pet. Sorry, only locations in the greater New Orleans area are applicable and hourly service rates will apply.
In-Home Pet Sitting:
We know that pets are creatures of habit. With Petcetera as your personal in-home sitter, your pet's environment and routine can remain unchanged. In your absence, our staff will do our best to make sure that their emotional and physical well-being is taken care of. Not only will having in-home pet sitting services help to to minimize stress for your furry friend, but you can also take comfort in the knowledge that your pet will be attended to by a professional and caring pet sitter.
- In-home consultations with your pet sitter are always provided before engaging in the sitting services.
- Email, phone, and text updates with photos can be provided while you are away.
- Upon your return, you'll be provided with a written update on your pet's behavior from the time that you were away.
- Feel free to inquire about any additional services that may contribute to your peace of mind.
- Overnight sitting available upon request.
- Feeding and fresh water.
- Litter box cleaning.
- Walking as needed.
- Playtime with favorite toys.
- Medication administration can be provided.
- $25 per 30 minute visit (which includes care for 1 pet, each additional pet is an added $10)
- An additional $5 will be required for any administration of oral or topical medication.
- A minimum of 1 visit daily is required for pet care services. A further discount of 10% is provided on future visits.
- Unless medication is involved, we can not guarantee an exact visit time. Please ask your sitter if they can work with you to create a schedule that meets your needs.
- Morning Visit: Before 11 A.M.
- Afternoon Visit: Between 11 A.M. and 4 P.M.
- Evening Visit: After 4 P.M. up until 8 P.M. or as negotiated at the time of your sitter consultation.
- Non-Holiday Periods: Please give us two days notice.
- Major Holiday Periods: Please give us seven days notice.
- Non-Holiday Periods: Please provide us with 24 hours notice, or you will be charged $30 or not reimbursed for 1 visit for early cancellations.
- Major Holiday Periods*: Please provide 48 hours notice, or you will charged $60 or not reimbursed for up to 2 visits for an early return.
New Year's Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, President's Day, Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Day Weekend, Christmas Day Weekend.
We are also available in Uptown, Garden District, French Quarter, CBD, Bywater Marigny, and Riverbend.
10 AM to 6 PM
12 PM to 6 PM